We are looking for a kind, caring, professional, experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to look after a family of four consisting of two girls aged nine and five years old.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' experience in a similar role with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- A QQI/FETAC Childcare qualification would be an advantage.
- An interest in outdoor activities and sports would be preferable.
- Must be an animal lover.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- Getting the children ready for school in the morning including getting them up, dressed, fed, packed lunches made and school bags packed.
- Dropping to school and Montessori.
- Cleaning and tidying the house.
- Scheduled deep cleans.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Collecting the children from school and activities.
- Preparing simple snacks and meals.
- Organising a range of fun, age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary - dependent on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
- Reimbursement of all expenses.
To be considered for this position, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
If you don't have an up to date CV please fully complete our online application form.